Oak Creek Community Center - a self funded non-profit in Southeastern, WI
Once the brain child of a group of friends and neighbors the Oak Creek Community Center has grown into a key fixture of the city. Built in 1994 the Center is the location of many memories made over the last 28 years. Many will think back with smiles to scout meetings, weddings, birthdays, fundraisers, holiday parties and so much more. Events produced for the community, supported by community businesses, is a center peice of our organization. These include Ladies Night Out, the Summer Concert Series, Halloween Carnival & Trunk or Treat, Community Christmas Tree Lighting, and Breakfast with Santa.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Center at the next community event, special occasion or just for a tour of our facility. Please check our Calendar for upcoming events or contact email@example.com about renting our facility for your next celebration.
Oak Creek Community Center
- The Center is a self-funded nonprofit, separate from the City of Oak Creek, that operates entirely on generated income (such as event rentals) and donation dollars.
- 2021Community Impact:
- Donated over $61,000 in rental space to community organizations
- Facilitated over 6,000 hours of volunteerism
- Donated over 1,800lbs of food to local pantries
- Awarded $5000.00 in OCHS scholarships for community service in 2021 and $60,000 in scholarships over the life of the Center
Mission, Vision and Values
Our Mission: To deepen community life within the diverse population of Oak Creek and surrounding areas through a variety of events and outreaches including: charitable, educational, cultural, social and public activities.
Our Vision: To be a trusted partner by strengthening our community ties and uniting people.
- Value People
- Support the Community
- Deliver Excellence
- Work Together
- Welcome Diversity
Call us for a personalized event rental information